• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
:lol:Well, all bundesliga clubs are technically Bayern’s academy. They are just celebrating their academy success. They coached their players and managers just to sell them cheap to Bayern, but sell the expensive ones to outside.

Bayern probably just so used to winning, they assumed it was them celebrating lol.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
I see the hyenas were out in full force after this defeat yesterday.

I fear for some of you in your personal lives if you fall off the wagon like this after one loss with 6 games to go. Where’s the composure?

Yes it was a horrible loss, but it isn’t done. 18 points to play for.

Maximum each team can finish on -

City - 91
Arsenal - 89
Liverpool - 89

None of these teams are winning 6/6. I believe the title gets won at 87 points. So we need 5 wins and a draw MINIMUM.
In the final stretch, when City need points to win the league, they're absolutely monstrous under Pep.

In 2018/19 when they won it by a point against Liverpool, they won their last 14 games in a row.

In 2021-22 when they again won it by a point against Liverpool, they won 7, drew 1 of their remaining 7 games.

Last season they're won 12 in a row by the time we lost to Forest to hand them the title.

And most of those have been harder fixtures then what they have coming up. Three sides in the bottom half, Brighton, Sp**s and West Ham.

It's not impossible obviously, there might even be a decent chance that they do drop points, but I think it's just more likely that they don't. Which is a shame, because essentially a poor December will have cost us the title despite us been really, really good since the turn of the year.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
If you can’t support your team until the very end then don’t bother supporting at all. Get behind everything for one final month and if it doesn’t come off have a little moan and cry.
The amount of whoppers we have collected as fans doing their stupid trick of leaving after 85 minutes when we need their support can all ****ing do one.

We have the most fickle supporter group in the league.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Social awareness, emotional intelligence. These are indeed real things.

You walk into a room full of homeless people, you start spouting off about how much money you made last month, this is what you call a lack of self awareness and emotional intelligence. Because if you were emotionally intelligent in any way you wouldn’t do such a thing.

You come in here after disappearing for 4 months during Arsenal’s excellent run, with SIX games remaining, and start saying Arteta out again?

Complete lack of everything tbh.
I posted everyday muppet, where did i disappear to. Emotional intelligence where you tell the test taker how great you are is made up. Sociopaths do great on those tests, by the way

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I see the hyenas were out in full force after this defeat yesterday.

I fear for some of you in your personal lives if you fall off the wagon like this after one loss with 6 games to go. Where’s the composure?

Yes it was a horrible loss, but it isn’t done. 18 points to play for.

Maximum each team can finish on -

City - 91
Arsenal - 89
Liverpool - 89

None of these teams are winning 6/6. I believe the title gets won at 87 points. So we need 5 wins and a draw MINIMUM.

Don't be so naive young Padawan. Were you not paying attention to the years both teams have steamrolled their way to the title in the run in ?

Liverpool got 99 points one year & didn't even win lol. These teams & professionals at winning. By that I mean silverware. Multiples of.

We, as yet, are not.

Reactions: Kav

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Don't be so naive young Padawan. Were you not paying attention to the years both teams have steamrolled their way to the title in the run in ?

Liverpool got 99 points one year & didn't even win lol. These teams & professionals at winning. By that I mean silverware. Multiples of.

We, as yet, are not.

Liverpool have never won a title race. I’ll take it for City but not Liverpool haha.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
In the final stretch, when City need points to win the league, they're absolutely monstrous under Pep.

In 2018/19 when they won it by a point against Liverpool, they won their last 14 games in a row.

In 2021-22 when they again won it by a point against Liverpool, they won 7, drew 1 of their remaining 7 games.

Last season they're won 12 in a row by the time we lost to Forest to hand them the title.

And most of those have been harder fixtures then what they have coming up. Three sides in the bottom half, Brighton, Sp**s and West Ham.

It's not impossible obviously, there might even be a decent chance that they do drop points, but I think it's just more likely that they don't. Which is a shame, because essentially a poor December will have cost us the title despite us been really, really good since the turn of the year.

This is indeed impressive!

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

Just when you want him to copy Pep and control himself outwardly, he goes almost full Klopp albeit with small teeth. 🤦‍♀️

One need only follow the timeless adage "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

The team that blitzed it's way up the table was immaculate. Why hamstring it by forcing in Jesus or relying on calamitous Zinchenko when we werr doing well without both?!!

MikeVinna

Established Member
One need only follow the timeless adage "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

The team that blitzed it's way up the table was immaculate. Why hamstring it by forcing in Jesus or relying on calamitous Zinchenko when we werr doing well without both?!!

Shouldve been Havertz up front and Kiwior leftback for sure. If Jorgi wasn’t up for another match he shouldve picked Partey. Havertz in midfield is useless.

I just don’t get Mikel overcomplicating these things.

IrishGooner93

What happened to inverting white into midfield so we could play a more solid left back than zinny. Team looked much more balanced that way.
As good as Gabriel's been and he's been unreal, when the pressure comes on the left side of defence with him and left back in particular always turns into fukushima.

Gunners1616

What happened to inverting white into midfield so we could play a more solid left back than zinny. Team looked much more balanced that way.
As good as Gabriel's been and he's been unreal, when the pressure comes on the left side of defence with him and left back in particular always turns into fukushima.
It was working a bit too well. We were way too solid defensively. No fun in that i guess...

lomekian

Essays are my thing
What happened is that Kiwior, despite exceeding expectations, can't cut it against tricky, pacey wingers who can go both inside and out. If Tomi was fully fit or Timber was fit, we'd have been seeing some rather different selections of late

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Only Arteta would sign a left-back who can't defend, a striker who can't score goals and a “midfielder” who can't pass.

Arteta thinks he's a lot smarter than he is. Lets not forget in a must win game against Villareal, Mikel played Xhaka at left-back and ESR as a false nine striker.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Only Arteta would sign a left-back who can't defend, a striker who can't score goals and a “midfielder” who can't pass.

Arteta thinks he's a lot smarter than he is. Lets not forget in a must win game against Villareal, Mikel played Xhaka at left-back and ESR as a false nine striker.

You’ve literally been given title races after watching absolute crap for 10+ years?

Other than going one step further and winning the CL or title what exactly do you want?

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom