• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) vs Villarreal (2) | Thursday 6th May | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe his good vibes, FA cup and community shield may have made him think he has all the answers.

If he is here next season, I hope he really works on a true spine and system. There's been flashes of brilliance, he needs to make up his mind and put his own identity.

If he has tried to emulate Pep, he hopefully can see that you need an extreme cheque book for that.

Will continue my support as a masochist until he leaves the club. 3 Managerial changes in almost as many years would really make us look clueless.
He need to have stable and stop changing every game it's clear that's get you nowhere we don't have 23 quality players to do that it's nearly impossible i don't want him to emulate pep he need to be his own self.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
arteta earned the right to be given this season. won the FA cup. No point sacking him. Emery wasnt much better in this match. Continue and ride it out till the bitter end. First get the DOF position right and the management structire and then let them decide. Arteta will avoid relegation easily next year.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
A question about Arteta's future: What would you say to the fans about the project

"We have to show it on the pitch, it's not about talking. "

He's not resigning. "these knockout games you need your best players to perform at their best"

guntz

arteta earned the right to be given this season. won the FA cup. No point sacking him. Emery wasnt much better in this match. Continue and ride it out till the bitter end. First get the DOF position right and the management structire and then let them decide. Arteta will avoid relegation easily next year.

Couldn't agree more mate - give him time. Needs to get his own players still and get rid of frauds like Martinelli

Mohamed7

Seriously guys. We need to start protesting to getting Arteta out. Sure its going to shift the attention off Kroenke but it needs to happen now.
No need to protest Arteta out. He will either be gone tonight or in the morning. If he doesn't, we have a bigger problem than Arteta.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
He need to have stable and stop changing every game it's clear that's get you nowhere we don't have 23 quality players to do that it's nearly impossible i don't want him to emulate pep he need to be his own self.
I hope he does as well.

We need Arsenal people at Arsenal during this rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom