• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL William Saliba (Loan)

Are you satisfied with how the Saliba situation has been handled?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerShy

3 years left on his contract, we've done nothing but fk his value. Couldn't think of a worse time to sell him. With all the business to move on players, don't see this happening.

Also, politically sensitive as fans want to see him play and fail before being moved on. Edu and Arteta don't have a great deal of goodwill with the fans.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Saliba, Willock, Mavropanos, Martinelli, Nelson, Balogun. A quick list of potentially excellent (and valuable) players who for their own sakes should leave if Arteta is staying. Sad.
You do realise not every young player can make it and some of those that do make it take the long way around. We've got Saka and Esr in the first team and Martinelli floating in and out after a long term injury. That's a fair amount of players through the ranks and good scouting paying off.

Alexs

You do realise not every young player can make it and some of those that do make it take the long way around. We've got Saka and Esr in the first team and Martinelli floating in and out after a long term injury. That's a fair amount of players through the ranks and good scouting paying off.
Yes I do. My rage at Arteta is blinding my sensibility I'm afraid. The three you mention though, I'd argue that's despite the manager not because of.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Yes I do. My rage at Arteta is blinding my sensibility I'm afraid. The three you mention though, I'd argue that's despite the manager not because of.
Arguably the player makes themselves undroppable nothing to do with the manager. Willock and AMN both had chances. If they did they would be playing.

Alexs

I think a really good manager could convince AMN he's a right back. That aside, Willock and Saliba have not yet been given a proper chance to make themselves undroppable. All I ask is they're given that chance.

The present management sent both on loan where they excelled whilst they have remained here and finished 8th twice. Standards of the club should at least be consistent.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Dunno whether to celebrate this as another W for Holding yet. Still seems premature but the signs look good.

Don't see us selling Holding. He's one of the senior characters in the squad and the other leaders are all leaving. Xhaka, and Luiz are gone.

Someone needs to play Wonderall during the teams training camp.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

From day one this boy has been treated like a guy who was not rated. There has been so much delusional amongst fans about his situation. Arteta never rated him and has been consistent. People really think a club forgets to register a 30 million player and just forget about it

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
From day one this boy has been treated like a guy who was not rated. There has been so much delusional amongst fans about his situation. Arteta never rated him and has been consistent. People really think a club forgets to register a 30 million player and just forget about it

Don't be surprised with this club. Arteta offered a contract extension to Mustafi.

Arteta, Edu, the whole club can **** off if we sell this guy without giving him a proper chance.

em9999

My rainbows
To be fair none of you know what's truly going on .. your just all jumping to conclusion .. it's like watching a bunch of Sp**s fans , moan moan moan ...... Could win awards for it .. like a bunch of old women

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

To be fair none of you know what's truly going on .. your just all jumping to conclusion .. it's like watching a bunch of Sp**s fans , moan moan moan ...... Could win awards for it .. like a bunch of old women
What’s going on is he is not rated. How many teams have spend 30 million on a teenager and he never played for them? I can’t think of it ever happening

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
I think a really good manager could convince AMN he's a right back. That aside, Willock and Saliba have not yet been given a proper chance to make themselves undroppable. All I ask is they're given that chance.

The present management sent both on loan where they excelled whilst they have remained here and finished 8th twice. Standards of the club should at least be consistent.
Willock has been given numerous chances at Arsenal.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
What’s going on is he is not rated. How many teams have spend 30 million on a teenager and he never played for them? I can’t think of it ever happening
If he is not rated he will be moved on and rightly so.
I hope he turns out to be a top CB for us but if not then so be it.

Have to say while it would be disappointing part of me would find it simply hilarious as all the clowns on here would go into total meltdown.

The way some talk he is the best CB on the planet 😅.
God forbid if he ever plays for us and makes a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal, Man Utd and PSG are the favourites to land 18 year old attacker Désiré Doué. Rennes want €40m after turning down half that from Leverkusen in January. [RMC]

Newcastle’s interest in Aaron Ramsdale has cooled as they view the £30m asking price as too high [Craig Hope - Daily Mail]

Latest posts

Top Bottom