• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL William Saliba (Loan)

Are you satisfied with how the Saliba situation has been handled?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
yes it's official from France FA. Saliba not included good news for us hopefully he have full pre-season now.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
I really hope he wasn't dropped based on peformance and Saliba and Arsenal told France he didn't want to go anymore.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Hopefully a sign that he wants to fight for a spot in pre season

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006

If Watts wasnt wrong i guess Saliba withdrew because of an injury or something like that.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster

If Watts wasnt wrong i guess Saliba withdrew because of an injury or something like that.
Yeah I agree, it sounds unlikely that a young player would give up the opportunity to play for an Olympic medal. It would be an unbelievable experience and it might be the only time in his career that he has the chance. Hope it's not because of injury though.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yeah I agree, it sounds unlikely that a young player would give up the opportunity to play for an Olympic medal. It would be an unbelievable experience and it might be the only time in his career that he has the chance. Hope it's not because of injury though.
Saliba can't get injured. His most was 1800 minutes in a season last season. He played a lot in his half season loan.

He can come straight in and play all the minutes in EPL.

I'm 100 % certain of this. I have read AM.

djflick

Transfer Denialist
These France players have all pulled out to sort out their futures. This would be difficult whist they are stuck in Tokyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom