• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL William Saliba (Loan)

Are you satisfied with how the Saliba situation has been handled?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He'll come back, he's probably just going to the store to get cigarettes like my father. Whether it's 1 year or 20 years, I'm sure he'll be back. Otherwise we'll have to find some coping mechanism like I did in the form of booze and hookers.
Or beating criminals to a pulp and occasionally putting Superman in his place.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I think far too much is expected of our bang average squad. I am confident if Arteta can shift some more dross & is given money to spend he will get top 6 and possibly close to top 4. As for signings he has had 1 summer window ffs. Its far too early to judge, the ones paid decent money for in Partey & Gabriel look like good players to me who will get better. As for the 2 or 3 frees or low fee ones yeah but tbh you tend to live & die on Big signings, not cover players. All clubs/managers make plenty of poor signings its just that we dont pay attention to them and use as a stick to beat the manager. Unless its a massive high profile mistake we dont really notice.
You do notice if you want to. 4 year contract Runnarson worth £8m. Similar 4 year contract for Soares worth close to £12m. Willians no point even going there. Ceballos loan again etc.

Regardless of the price he has made more bad signings than good ones.

Let's see what happens in the summer. I do really like Gabriel for 22m I give him credit for that. Partey.....for me jury still out.

Was a very disappointing season from him people can and will find excuses and the first year is always difficult but this season he needs to sort his passing and fitness out. Even after a run of 10-15 games he was still looking dead on his feet sometimes dangling tired legs out giving away free kicks. Has potential though so can't can't too hard on him.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Saliba crap? He's actually pretty good. As good as a teenage CB is gonna be anyways, anyone who's watched him Arsenal fan or not is perplexed by this treatment. I take it you haven't heard Sagna's assessment of Saliba?

For Mikel sake I actually hope it's not football related and he genuinely hates the boy's guts. If this is solely a football decision then, yeah the clubs in deep sh*t basically.

To me it looks like both Saliba and Arteta trying to get away from each other until his contract is up.
I think far too much is expected of our bang average squad. I am confident if Arteta can shift some more dross & is given money to spend he will get top 6 and possibly close to top 4. As for signings he has had 1 summer window ffs. Its far too early to judge, the ones paid decent money for in Partey & Gabriel look like good players to me who will get better. As for the 2 or 3 frees or low fee ones yeah but tbh you tend to live & die on Big signings, not cover players. All clubs/managers make plenty of poor signings its just that we dont pay attention to them and use as a stick to beat the manager. Unless its a massive high profile mistake we dont really notice.
A lesser squad came fifth under Emery. Stop making **** up and making excuses.

Let's play Aubamawang

I really expected the Yes vote to be Hairspray lol. I like that Saliba has chosen to skip the Olympics to be available for pre-season, but if Tets sends him to Marseille then I'm never going to trust any decision he ever makes again.

The lad has spent enough time back on loan in France. If we send him back there again, then there has to be questions as to why we ever spent so much money on him. We should have just left him in France. I'd consider sending him on loan to PL with a recall option, but honestly I'd rather we play him ourselves.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I will be liking all Arteta Out, Dicteta and even Farteta posts throughout this season if we loan Saliba with option to buy for 10m.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom