• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL William Saliba (Loan)

Are you satisfied with how the Saliba situation has been handled?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
At least we won't keep him at home for 6 month the situation is wierd and also him not trying other leagues is frustrating there still time i hope he chose PL club

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The fact that none of the board or Edu are stepping in and forcing Arteta's hands to play him shows the piss poor decision this club regularly makes.
That not good if you force manager to play him just because they bought 30m for him that not Arteta or edu fault its raul who paid that and its clear our current regime don't rate him in fact they don't seem rate anyone from raul regime

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Would do some good if you know, Edu or maybe Mikel shed some light on the situation told us why our 30M defender is going out on a THIRD loan without even having a sniff. But no doubt these muppets will say absolute **** all.

Because he needs to play regularly and Arteta isn’t going to start him every week.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
One of two possibilities here, he's either shagged Arteta or Edu's wife, or both, or he is a really bad prospect.

Malky

Established Member
Thought Arteta said himself he’d give Saliba a pre season before making a decision?
Can’t believe we’re sending him to France on loan and paying near £50M for Ben White - disgraceful stuff!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Because he needs to play regularly and Arteta isn’t going to start him every week.

Tell us then? Sign him up to a new contract, make us believe we didn't spend 30M on a top prospect CB and now we're loaning him to try crawl some money back.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
That not good if you force manager to play him just because they bought 30m for him that not Arteta or edu fault its raul who paid that and its clear our current regime don't rate him in fact they don't seem rate anyone from raul regime

And thats just poor planning. You've got a highly rated CB at your disposal and you aren't even giving him a chance. This club never ceases to amaze me. Arteta needs a spanking!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Would do some good if you know, Edu or maybe Mikel shed some light on the situation told us why our 30M defender is going out on a THIRD loan without even having a sniff. But no doubt these muppets will say absolute **** all.
At least they should tell him to chose PL club 3rd loan to ligue 1 club is useless imo but that his choice

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You do have to ask a few questions.

Is it wise to throw him into premier league games with Gabriel next to him, a new right back and a new CDM? Probably not, so in that sense a full season loan gives him far more quality game time. However the destination of the loan is poor, he should be going for a Premier league loan.

Whilst it's frustrating I fully understand why we are now signing a starting CB who is premier league ready. And in that sense I now see why we want to loan him again.

Is he a LCB? If he is it makes a lot more sense.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Tell us then? Sign him up to a new contract, make us believe we didn't spend 30M on a top prospect CB and now we're loaning him to try crawl some money back.

If he doesn’t sign a new contract it probably points to him being sold next summer, so we will see what happens in that front.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
And thats just poor planning. You've got a highly rated CB at your disposal and you aren't even giving him a chance. This club never ceases to amaze me. Arteta needs a spanking!
That what happen when you change many persons on short time there will be mess everywhere.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We don't know what the options were. Would you choose Newcastle over Marseille if French? I'd have hoped he'd get a loan in the Premier League.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
People need to relax, Saliba will get more game time there. He'll come back next season and ready to play hopefully, I'm sure he'll sign a new contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal, Man Utd and PSG are the favourites to land 18 year old attacker Désiré Doué. Rennes want €40m after turning down half that from Leverkusen in January. [RMC]

Newcastle’s interest in Aaron Ramsdale has cooled as they view the £30m asking price as too high [Craig Hope - Daily Mail]

Latest posts

Top Bottom