• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL William Saliba (Loan)

Are you satisfied with how the Saliba situation has been handled?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant

Yeah, that's why Marseille will have an option to buy.
Its a tricky one, from a integration perspective i would much prefer a UK loan but it says Saliba chose OM.
Thing is both parties Club & Player have to agree to the loan , Not blaming the kid btw if i was a 20 year old french kid and had the choice of OM or tyneside i would choose Marseille.

GunnerShy

Ornstein is often a mouthpiece of the club.

With all the duplicity and lies from Arteta regarding Saliba, is difficult to trust the information being fed to Ornstein.

14Henry

Looking for receipts šŸ‘€
Its a tricky one, from a integration perspective i would much prefer a UK loan but it says Saliba chose OM.
Thing is both parties Club & Player have to agree to the loan , Not blaming the kid btw if i was a 20 year old french kid and had the choice of OM or tyneside i would choose Marseille.
Had there been a clear open dialogue with Saliba he would have no issue going on loan in England.

If he didn't want to play football in England why did he sign for us?

If your employer wants to to do additional training or wants you to do a course to get more experience, at least where I'm from, they normally direct you were and what you're doing.

Saliba has a contract and is employed by Arsenal.

Tell me a situation where Arteta and Edu say you're going on loan to Palace with France legend Vieira and Saliba refuses. Arteta and Edu can seek better solutions but it seems OM asked about him while dealing with Guendouzi and they just said yes.

OnlyOne

šŸŽ™ļø Future Journalist
Trusted ā­

Had there been a clear open dialogue with Saliba he would have no issue going on loan in England.

If your employer wants to to do additional training or wants you to do a course to get more experience, at least where I'm from, they normally direct you were and what you're doing.

Saliba has a contract and is employed by Arsenal.

Tell me a situation where Arteta and Edu say you're going on loan to Palace with France legend Vieira and Saliba refuses. Arteta and Edu can seek better solutions but it seems OM asked about him while dealing with Guendouzi and they just said yes.

So many if's but's or maybes. :lol: :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Ornstein thank you for reading my posts here. Getting some sense in this.

A full season without bad injuries at Marseille -> starting for Arsenal.

Unless there has happened something behind the scenes for which I still need proof before making conclusions.

14Henry

So many if's but's or maybes. :lol: :lol:
It's not hard to put the pieces together.

The boy signed to play for Arsenal. That eliminates the "maybe he doesn't want to play in England" theory.

"He chose OM". What was Mikel and Edus influence here? Club who send players out on loan send them places for a reason. Unless they see no future for the club.

Another question that oh this is all Salibas doing is, why didn't the club resign him and extend him contract to protect his value. After all we did throw 8m at Runnarason?

You see. There's a lot of unanswered questions.

If you are so far up Artetas ass it's easy to say. Oh Saliba wants Frances he doesn't want to play here. He chose OM. However that doesn't actually have any logical sense.

14Henry

Ornstein thank you for reading my posts here. Getting some sense in this.

A full season without bad injuries at Marseille -> starting for Arsenal.

Unless there has happened something behind the scenes for which I still need proof before making conclusions.
Saliba came out publicly and said he was judged on 2.5 games. Saliba was also told he wasn't allowed to play in St Etienne biggest match for years. He also did a video with Lacazette laughing about not actually ever playing for Arsenal and he was active with Guendozui regarding the whole "out of jail" thing.

We also have heard Arteta dodge questions about him. He is super non committal about about player and has made it clear he doesn't really follow what he is doing. Arteta said himself oh someone (can't remember the name of the loan watcher) is keeping an eye on him.

A good manager who wants to work with him or at least interested in what he has before spending 50m pays more attention.

OnlyOne

šŸŽ™ļø Future Journalist
Trusted ā­

It's not hard to put the pieces together.

The boy signed to play for Arsenal. That eliminates the "maybe he doesn't want to play in England" theory.

"He chose OM". What was Mikel and Edus influence here? Club who send players out on loan send them places for a reason. Unless they see no future for the club.

Another question that oh this is all Salibas doing is, why didn't the club resign him and extend him contract to protect his value. After all we did throw 8m at Runnarason?

You see. There's a lot of unanswered questions.

If you are so far up Artetas ass it's easy to say. Oh Saliba wants Frances he doesn't want to play here. He chose OM. However that doesn't actually have any logical sense.

So many unanswered questions yet you seem to think you know all the answers. Him going to play for OM has so much logical sense, for him. I donā€™t get why you canā€™t see that and itā€™s been highlighted many times.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Player:Gabriel

He signed to play for Arsenal. He didn't sign to play for Palace, Newcastle or whoever. Had Chelsea or Liverpool offered us a loan for him I'm sure he'd have went there. As it stands though it's Marseille who've came in for him with the chance to play with his mate in his home country. Pretty easy to see why he'd pick them.

From his point of view as well if he has another impressive season in France he'll have 2 years left on his deal with a host of side interested in him if he doesn't think he has a future under Arteta. That's if Arteta is even still here of course. I doubt Saliba is even thinking that much about us at the moment.

14Henry

So many unanswered questions yet you seem to think you know all the answers. Him going to play for OM has so much logical sense, for him. I donā€™t get why you canā€™t see that and itā€™s been highlighted many times.
Does it have logical sense for the club?

14Henry

Does it have logical sense
He signed to play for Arsenal. He didn't sign to play for Palace, Newcastle or whoever. Had Chelsea or Liverpool offered us a loan for him I'm sure he'd have went there. As it stands though it's Marseille who've came in for him with the chance to play with his mate in his home country. Pretty easy to see why he'd pick them.

From his point of view as well if he has another impressive season in France he'll have 2 years left on his deal with a host of side interested in him if he doesn't think he has a future under Arteta. That's if Arteta is even still here of course. I doubt Saliba is even thinking that much about us at the moment.
If he doesn't think he has a future at Arsenal then that is a huge problem. I believe that is probably the case. He knows he has made a huge mistake joining Arsenal and now he just wants to do his own thing which would make sense choosing a team in the league that recognises your talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

ArsĆØne Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from ā‚¬80m to ā‚¬60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom