• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL William Saliba (Loan)

Are you satisfied with how the Saliba situation has been handled?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
They were ready to include an option for 30m but Marseille weren't willing to go that high.

If he goes, he goes for peanuts to a French team next season.

Or worse, he gets loaned again until his contract is basically over.

Runarsson was given more of a shot than this lad and Mikel surely saw how bad inaki cana's pick was in training.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You're flailing about in here in embarrassing fashion. Three years into his contract with us and we still have no idea if he can even play in our league. It's a massive failure from Edu, Arteta, and this club. There is no way you can possibly spin this.

Edu and Arteta didn't sign the bloke. We've never seen him play, he might be a terrible fit for the league. Nobody knows but everyone just wants to bash those currently involved. Does my swede in.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Edu and Arteta didn't sign the bloke. We've never seen him play, he might be a terrible fit for the league. Nobody knows but everyone just wants to bash those currently involved. Does my swede in.
I agree with you,a bit annoying how some people seem to know everything about Saliba and his qualities. However, a few days ago you said Lokonga is " top, top quality", a player you obviously haven`t watched other than on You Tube. :facepalm:

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Yeah that definitely reads as us trying to claim the money back. I guess at this point we have to now pray he doesn't turn into a great defender.
Why you doesn't want him to become a great defender? Why are you Wishing bad to a young player who didn't get a proper chance?

Only for pride and arteta doesn't look like the asshole and idiot he is?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Why you doesn't want him to become a great defender? Why are you Wishing bad to a young player who didn't get a proper chance?

Only for pride and arteta doesn't look like the asshole and ***** he is?

Would you like another Gnabry situation? I certainly wouldn't.

Tom Mix

Not sure why people are defending the handling of this. Here is a young player (at least he was young when we signed him) for whom Arsenal paid a lot of money and who they haven't bothered to give a try in the Premier League - that's the league we play in and the one for which we buy players to play in - and the contract is being ran down so he will leave for less than we paid, or even nothing.

What exactly is to be defended there?

In any other industry, you would sense a fait whiff of corruption or a huge dose of incompetence.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Imagine actually believing in this DOF and Manager. The Moscow Theater Siege had better negotiators.
dumb and dumber harry GIF

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Lol Arteta defenders try their best to sweep Saliba under the rug with the rest of the bullshit.

Their problem though is Fofana is running around proving he’s capable so there’s literally no defending this or sound explanation.

Saliba is right to go France instead of a prem club too, he’s clearly not in the clubs plans, he’s a kid basically, why is he staying up north alone where they might rotate him when he’s rated in France? And has friends and family there too.

Wish the kid the best anyways, he just needs to hang on in there until this regime hopefully gets the boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom