• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

all players have massive egos :lol: they are elite at what they do & multimillionaires from kids... the 'humble' ones just have good PR

its a huge integral part of a managers job to navigate
Literally every single PL player has been that guy since like secondary school. Even if they didn’t have the money or the fame yet they had the respect, the clout and the nicest girls. 😂

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Dealing with different personalities is part of being a manager. There’s not one player without an ego so he better learn to take it if he wants to be a good manager.
and what if player's ego is going against our club, and our manager wants to control it?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I think it's clear to see that Arteta came in and took the classic strongman approach, with clearing house on players he didn't trust or want or were reminiscing about an old regime.
To be a strongman you have to back it up with results, tho. I.E Conte. Otherwise you need to be held accountable.
Arsenal is not an environment where potential world class players will either come to or come back to (Saliba) anymore. Miguel the tricky phony of a manager is turning our grande ol club to an empty shell. On top of that he obviously lack in communication and/or lies to his player, lex Niles.

Now i consider Ainsley at this point in time to be quite the dusty player, he hasn't shown me enough quality to prove otherwise, but if you dont stand with him in this particular matter
you will be on the wrong side of history. The boy has been sold a dream of ice cream and been delivered a turd.

Fire Mikel. He is not good enough, he is out of his depth. It is clear to absolutely everyone to see.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I wish we still had that leak ffs then during the Amazon documentary they did an interview with the person leaking the information, hiding his identity and voice.

1.jpg

Would have made great viewing.

Hearing the documentary is taking heavy inspiration from the Omen and the Exorcist.

Talk of ridding evil spirits and creepy rituals from the haunted training ground.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I think it's clear to see that Arteta came in and took the classic strongman approach, with clearing house on players he didn't trust or want or were reminiscing about an old regime.
To be a strongman you have to back it up with results, tho. I.E Conte. Otherwise you need to be held accountable.
Arsenal is not an environment where potential world class players will either come to or come back to (Saliba) anymore. Miguel the tricky phony of a manager is turning our grande ol club to an empty shell. On top of that he obviously lack in communication and/or lies to his player, lex Niles.

Now i consider Ainsley at this point in time to be quite the dusty player, he hasn't shown me enough quality to prove otherwise, but if you dont stand with him in this particular matter
you will be on the wrong side of history. The boy has been sold a dream of ice cream and been delivered a turd.

Fire Mikel. He is not good enough, he is out of his depth. It is clear to absolutely everyone to see.

I shall also add that it is not strange at all that Mikel finds himself in the too deep part of the swimming pool. This is his first manager job!
It's expected.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Literally every single PL player has been that guy since like secondary school. Even if they didn’t have the money or the fame yet they had the respect, the clout and the nicest girls. 😂
they would have see how brutal the cuts of teammates have been throughout the age group & how quick clubs are to turn on you

these are rich hardnose killers by 21 :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

they would have see how brutal the cuts of teammates have been throughout the age group & how quick clubs are to turn on you

these are rich hardnose killers by 21 :lol:

Exactly.

Done some work at a semi pro team and the players I met are regularly in touch with PL guys they came up with even at that level.

People didn’t understand this when the Athletic lied and said booting Özil out would be popular in the dressing room. These guys are all us vs them when it comes to relationships with management.

Most of the younger guys would have seen a former great of the game getting badmouthed by the club via the press about wanting to hold onto his wage. If it could happen to him they’d know it could happen to them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Let this be your lesson that TH14 and PV4 should never come close to the Arsenal manager's job.

I mean, it's not really any of us that has to learn a lesson, none of us decide who the Arsenal manager is.

I wouldn't appoint Thierry or Patrick, but if they got the job I would obviously support them.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
If he was happy to play there, why the **** did Arteta drop him not long after the Community Shield win, ffs 🤬
Because he clearly still had that delusion of being a CM last season. It took him another year to finally realise that wasn't happening, it seems.
Oh **** off with this ****. It's one thing saying Arteta is a **** manager which he is but this whole throwing this baseless racism **** just because you don't agree with someone is beyond pathetic.
Totally. Weird paradox Arsenal fans have...it's not okay to wish injury on a player (it isn't) but it is okay to baselessly and stupidly call a person racist. Wtf. That kind of stuff crosses the line. Funny how one of the players who has most spoken out on this issue (Sterling) just happens to be one of this """racist's""" biggest fans and benefactors of working with him.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Let this be your lesson that TH14 and PV4 should never come close to the Arsenal manager's job.

This. Would break my heart to see Vieira or Henry struggling in this job. Having someone associated with the club in charge is a nice story in theory but it very rarely works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom