• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL William Saliba (Loan)

Are you satisfied with how the Saliba situation has been handled?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

This thread and the ESR thread are going to kill off any enthusiasm for the new season.
Surprised you’re still enthusiastic about Arsenal considering this will be your 95th season watching the club. You old bag.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Didn’t we force him not to play in that French cup final or was I dreaming?

Good point.

We stopped him playing a game for a club, he wanted to play for...so it's only fair we loan him to the club we want to loan him too (Newcastle) so Saliba can just refuse to play any games for them while he's there.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Brucey would have Saliba looking like prime Rio Ferdinand in 3 months to be fair.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Good point.

We stopped him playing a game for a club, he wanted to play for...so it's only fair we loan him to the club we want to loan him too (Newcastle) so Saliba can just refuse to play any games for them while he's there.

What’s there not to like about Newcastle? Big stadium, large fan base led by True Geordie and a top manager.

Also, he could step into town and get a beautiful Geordie lass if that’s his thing plus he’ll have to put up with an accent which is as bad if not worse than your one.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

What’s there not to like about Newcastle? Big stadium, large fan base led by True Geordie and a top manager.

Also, he could step into town and get a beautiful Geordie lass if that’s his thing plus he’ll have to put up with an accent which is as bad if not worse than your one.

I really liked Newcastle, until the True Geordie got famous and ruined them for me :lol:

GOAL was a fun movie back in the day, St James Park is a great stadium, plus my older cousin supports them (probably nearly picked them as my team, before Thierry saved me)

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
The more I think about it the more I don't give a ****.

Arteta doesn't want Saliba.

Saliba doesn't seem to have any interest to prove Arteta wrong and show the fans what he's made off by staying in England.

Both are millionaires and both will be going home to their nice mansions, in their sports cars, bucking their model wives/girlfriends while us normal working class folk waste our days trying to debate what's best for our club. All while the price of everything related to the club goes up.

The players lie. The manager lies. Edu lies. The owner lies. There's 0 transparency or human level with this club. Everyone's on the take.

It's all a big fat load of ****. The season is already full of doom and gloom with the transfers we are making or linked to making.

Contract issues, loans, nobody seemingly interested to take any of our players and if they are it's a loan or 2.5m spread over 18 years fs.

City going to sign Kane and Grealish. Sancho and probably one or two other big names going to United. Liverpool will strengthen. Chelsea are buzzing after the Cup win. Even Leicester are making moves to get their team set up well. The FA Cup and that whole atmosphere they have at the club is brilliant. That Cup final was incredible for them with the chairman there etc.

Even the home top looks ****e this year. Quite like the away one though. That looks to be the only positive to take this year. Brutal the more I think about it all.

Compared to this time last season it's night and day.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The more I think about it the more I don't give a ****.

Arteta doesn't want Saliba.

Saliba doesn't seem to have any interest to prove Arteta wrong and show the fans what he's made off by staying in England.

Both are millionaires and both will be going home to their nice mansions, in their sports cars, bucking their model wives/girlfriends while us normal working class folk waste our days trying to debate what's best for our club. All while the price of everything related to the club goes up.

The players lie. The manager lies. Edu lies. The owner lies. There's 0 transparency or human level with this club. Everyone's on the take.

It's all a big fat load of ****. The season is already full of doom and gloom with the transfers we are making or linked to making.

Contract issues, loans, nobody seemingly interested to take any of our players and if they are it's a loan or 2.5m spread over 18 years fs.

City going to sign Kane and Grealish. Sancho and probably one or two other big names going to United. Liverpool will strengthen. Chelsea are buzzing after the Cup win. Even Leicester are making moves to get their team set up well. The FA Cup and that whole atmosphere they have at the club is brilliant. That Cup final was incredible for them with the chairman there etc.

Even the home top looks ****e this year. Quite like the away one though. That looks to be the only positive to take this year. Brutal the more I think about it all.

Compared to this time last season it's night and day.

The more you think about the more you don't care.... and you proceed to write an essay after having sleepless nights about it ;)

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
The more you think about the more you don't care.... and you proceed to write an essay after having sleepless nights about it ;)
I care about Arsenal. About Saliba, Arteta or the other ****e players or signings we are making no.

60m Ben White
80m Maddison
10m a dog rider
60m Ramsdale and Berge.
Half the Anderlect team.

Be excited!!!!!!!!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I really liked Newcastle, until the True Geordie got famous and ruined them for me :lol:

GOAL was a fun movie back in the day, St James Park is a great stadium, plus my older cousin supports them (probably nearly picked them as my team, before Thierry saved me)

Santiago Muñez was the GOAT. They tried to liken Miguel Almiron to him as he got linked with Real Madrid.

:lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The club is driving me this way. I see no hope or nothing positive about it at the moment. This probably how Burnley fans feel. At least they are happy being in the PL.

Oh come on. Burnley don't even spend money. Why don't you see anything positive though?

Beautiful young talent coming through. We have a fantastic setup when it comes to youngsters and youth players and we are looking to spend big to try and get back next season.

You can't deny that a team full of Arteta signings either way is exciting. We finally get to see if he can do something with HIS team.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Oh come on. Burnley don't even spend money. Why don't you see anything positive though?

Beautiful young talent coming through. We have a fantastic setup when it comes to youngsters and youth players and we are looking to spend big to try and get back next season.

You can't deny that a team full of Arteta signings either way is exciting. We finally get to see if he can do something with HIS team.
William, Runnarson, Soares

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

Na pal. Past excited. Tavares doesn't excite me. Ben White albeit a good player doesn't excite me. Being Brightons 2nd or 3rd best defender and paying 50+m for a "could really be anything" not great. We don't even know if he's better than what we have. Not just in one thing passing but the whole package.

I truly don't believe in Arteta either so that's a huge problem. It seems he's needs his perfect 11 to actually do something and if one of those 11 aren't available it all goes to ****.

Tierney, Saka, ESR, the 2 Gabis interest me. But it all feels abit like we are prepping them for their next move rather than winning anything notable here.

Who ****ing knows. I usually buy one top from somewhere official. Think this year it will be DHgate.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Na pal. Past excited. Tavares doesn't excite me. Ben White albeit a good player doesn't excite me. Being Brightons 2nd or 3rd best defender and paying 50+m for a "could really be anything" not great. We don't even know if he's better than what we have. Not just in one thing passing but the whole package.

I truly don't believe in Arteta either so that's a huge problem. It seems he's needs his perfect 11 to actually do something and if one of those 11 aren't available it all goes to ****.

Tierney, Saka, ESR, the 2 Gabis interest me. But it all feels abit like we are prepping them for their next move rather than winning anything notable here.

Who ****ing knows. I usually buy one top from somewhere official. Think this year it will be DHgate.

Why would Tavares excite you? Hes a backup left back its more of a necessity than exciting.

The problem is your negativity is telling you Ben White is Brightons 3rd best defender. He's quite clearly their best defender, most talented defender and a brilliant player.

Cahill and Stones should tell you a lot about this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Latest posts

Top Bottom