• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

You’re going to post a bunch of posts that are out of context aren’t you? Under Wenger and Emery he was close to 1 in 2. I also wasn’t happy with him being dropped at the start of lossy season.

I’m sure I have abused him a lot though, but again we could’ve avoided that if he wasn’t terrible at times.

I’m probably the most fair, balanced, positive and caring poster on here.
You've not been as harsh on him as many on here tbf.

Some of the mods on have been openly wishing Lacazette away literally every window for the past couple seasons :lol:

Glad his Arsenal career is coming to a close tbh.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
@albakos loves to find my old posts and try to prove me wrong. His last few attempt have been poor though. Tried to find posts of me rating Mustafi and only found 2 posts since 2015.

You make it too easy to highlight your flip-flopping though 👇🏻

I’m officially backing Arteta again. Im back on the train.

I wanted Arteta here after Wenger and then after Emery, so this is something I just have to take as a major L. Getting messages from mates saying “this is your Arteta”.

Hi gays, hope you’re all having a nice day. After careful consideration over the last few weeks, I would just like to announce I’m again “Arteta In”.
I have seen enough to say that I’m backing my boy Micky, and fully in the process.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You've not been as harsh on him as many on here tbf.
Okay now you made me do it:
Welbeck is better than Lacazette I feel.
We both have watched Lacazette, lad is a plodder let’s be honest.
Poor footballer, no excuses for him. Many on here called this.

Think he’ll be sold now. We’re not playing with two strikers and Lacazette doesn’t have the ability to play wide.

It’s over for him.
Lacazette is rubbish. Good finisher when confident but has no other qualities.
Biggest worry is having a plodder like Lacazette going wide. Totally useless footballer.
Lacazette is one of the biggest bums at Arsenal.
Lacazette is ****, what’s new?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

200.gif

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom